MILO MATERA BLACK CROSSBODY HANDBAGRegular price $223.00 Save $-223.00
This beautifully designed crossbody will quickly become your everyday grab and go crossbody. This bag is handmade of genuine high quality cow hide leather and its design is an exclusive hand woven patchwork. The leather is tanned, dyed, placed in wooden barrels and washed. This process creates a soft and lightweight leather that is both beautiful and durable.
Removable leather crossbody strap.
Dimensions: 28.5 X 14.8 X 5 cm
Now that you've received your lovely Expressions wallet or handbag, you will want to make sure to protect it. Here you will find recommendations to keep it looking its best.
Protecting your natural leather products:
We only use genuine leather, therefore the texture of your Expressions product may vary slightly. This characteristic feature makes your item unique and unrepeatable.
Natural leather is truly top grain—the prime layer is known for its astonishing softness and supple feel. We use only the finest nappa leathers and monitor our tanning quality and colour consistency with much more precision, which are crucial to our success.
Natural leather absorbs the oils from your hands, and through aging assumes a classic, worn look.
As a general rule, the less you do to clean leather or suede, the better.
However, to improve the protective layer of the leather on your Milo product and to ensure you enjoy it for an extended period of time, we have some suggestions:
- Lightly spray the item with non-silicone spray (available in most shoe shops). This will create an extra protective coat.
- Do not expose it to direct heat or sunlight for extended periods; this will cause the color to fade.
- Keep your product dry. Avoid getting it wet or damp. If it gets wet, allow the product to dry naturally. Do not attempt to place it near a heat source to speed up the drying process. To clean it, simply wipe with a dry cloth.
- Ink stains penetrate the leather and won't come out. Pay extra attention when using ball-point pens or markers around your item.
- Avoid rubbing, scraping or hitting it against rough or uneven surfaces.
- You may occasionally apply a leather-care cream evenly (available in most shoe shops). Creams will make it softer, but might also make it slightly darker.
- Store your product in a dry, well-ventilated place away from high temperatures in a breathable bag. Avoid plastic bags which prevent air circulation Avoid using moth balls.